myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Mathias Broekelmann <mbroekelm...@PSI.DE>
Subject Re: Variable cell style classes in data table
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 14:06:23 GMT
I´ve commented in JIRA why I´ve not put that component into the sandbox.
It relies on the datatable and the renderer of the datatable do the
rendering of the columns. If I would add it to the sandbox I would have
created an additional datatable for the sandbox component to make this
possible. IMO that is to much work for this.

I´m currently working on the documentation.

and Thanks for the laudation :-)

Cheers,
Mathias