myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: great article
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 02:45:37 GMT
Hmmm I still did not hear a lot of specifics about what you liked
about JSF.  You mention it is a cleaner MVC approach.  But are there
specific examples where you were like "Hey this is so much simpler
with JSF"?

The description of the workarounds in your article were very
informative.  But equally informative would be some specifics on how
JSF was superior to other frameworks.  Or maybe you did not find that
to be the case?

sean