myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Schenk <dr.andreas.sch...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: tree2 broken?
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:22:10 GMT
Am Donnerstag, 18. August 2005 18:09 schrieb
mathias.werlitz@daimlerchrysler.com:
> What do you mean with the application dumps?
>
> This issue might be fixed with MYFACES-404 and MYFACES-423.

I didn't check MYFACES-404 or MYFACES-423. I mean that the application throws
an exception. I can manage to get either of the following two:

javax.servlet.ServletException: cannot add component with id '_id77' and
path : {Component-Path : [Class:
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlGraphicImage,Id: _id77]} to its
parent component. This might be a problem due to duplicate ids.

javax.faces.FacesException: Invalid bit mask of 6

I have a simple page, containing the tree2 example with both, server-side and
client-side toggle. I open both trees, delete a node from the TreeBacker,
redeploy the application and reload the page with the browser.

Regards,

Andreas Schenk