myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Michael Hartman <mphart...@yahoo.com>
Subject Jump to given page with x:dataTable
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 21:12:21 GMT
I have a page displaying data using both the x:dataTable and x:dataScroller
tags.  I'd like to know if it is possible when I visit the page that it "jump"
or remember to goto a particular page, say page 2 instead of page 1.

For example, I have 100 items to display with a pagesize of 10 (i.e. rows =
10).  That would give me 10 pages to scroll through (100 / 10 = 10).    From
this page a user may click on an item in order to the view another page with
another table displaying details.  From the details page they'd like to go back
to the summary page and return to viewing the same page there were on.  The
users cannot use the browser's back button.  The back function is current a
h:commandLink button tied to a navigation-rule that points to the summary page.
 When they click on it they go back but the summary dataTable jumps back to the
first page.

I am using the nightly build from 31-Jul-2005.