myfaces-users mailing list archives

From <balaji.saranat...@wipro.com>
Subject Tree2 implementation help
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 04:17:51 GMT

Hi,

I've started to use Tree2 in my project. However, I'm having some trouble understanding it.
Hope someone can throw some light.

I have the tree as part of the left side frame. Now, each node on the tree is actually a link
that should open up a new jsp page in the body frame. I looked at the example and assume that
I would associate an action listener.  But doesnt adding an actionlistener mean I should know
statically, what each node links to? My problem is that the nodes can be appended dynamically
which means I need to add links as nodes to the tree that can open new JSP pages.

I'm kinda lost on how to implement it? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Bala

Confidentiality Notice

intended