myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Balaji Saranathan" <balaji.saranat...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Antwort: Re: tree2 broken?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:11:35 GMT

Ah,

Your explanation gives me the solution for the BitMask.
Thanks
Bala

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Schofield [mailto:sean.schofield@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 1:58 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: tree2 broken?

The invalid bitmask comment comes from HtmlTreeRenderer.  This basically
means that the renderer encountered an unexpected condition.  In the
case of a bitmask of 6, this means the renderer thinks that the node is
expanded but yet it has no children.  Only nodes with children should be
expanded.

Most likely you are providing your own TreeNode class and it is
providing the wrong answer to the isLeaf() method.  Either that, or you
are supplying the wrong data to TreeNodeBase.

HTH,

sean

On 8/20/05, Andreas Schenk <dr.andreas.schenk@gmx.net> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 18. August 2005 18:09 schrieb
> mathias.werlitz@daimlerchrysler.com:
> > What do you mean with the application dumps?
> >
> > This issue might be fixed with MYFACES-404 and MYFACES-423.
>
> I didn't check MYFACES-404 or MYFACES-423. I mean that the application

> throws an exception. I can manage to get either of the following two:
>
> javax.servlet.ServletException: cannot add component with id '_id77'
> and path : {Component-Path : [Class:
> org.apache.myfaces.component.html.ext.HtmlGraphicImage,Id: _id77]} to
> its parent component. This might be a problem due to duplicate ids.
>
> javax.faces.FacesException: Invalid bit mask of 6
>
> I have a simple page, containing the tree2 example with both,
> server-side and client-side toggle. I open both trees, delete a node
> from the TreeBacker, redeploy the application and reload the page with

> the browser.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andreas Schenk

Confidentiality Notice