From: Sunil Tiwari
To: MyFaces Discussion
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 12:57 PM
Subject: JSF with JSR 168 Portlet

Hi All,

I am trying to use JSF in JSR 168 portlet. I am not able to navigate from one jsp to another jsp using navigation rules in faces-config.xml

Is it a bug in faces implementation for JSR 168 portlet??

If i dont want to use the navigation rules for navigation then how can I do it?

Can anyone tell me how to navigate without using navigation rules in myfaces?

Thanx a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sunil