myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Building MyFaces in your IDE
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 21:11:16 GMT
Currently adding some eclipse related docs, since I am new to the entire
project build process, I will probably need some additonal time
(currently I have some quirks in the directories the build files expect
and my root project in eclipse)

I already added the info on how to download the sources via subclipse.
But I will need more time to figure the entire build process out.

A minor question, I noticed that Martin added some info on how to setup
a web project from Intellij for MyFaces.

Well Eclipse does not have per se a web plugin, there are some out there
however.
What I could do, would be to generate a blank working myfaces 1.0.9
project from my ide (using Exadel and MyEclipse) with all the needed
libs and dump it somewhere for the others to use.

That would give some with the appropriate plugins, but who do not have
one of the ides which already support myfaces, a huge headstart..

IS anyone interesting in such a blank project without build files, but
the correct webapp and source structures?
If yes I can dump it on a server if anyone is interested.
For now I could dump it onto my machine at home and link the wiki, but
later I would need an upload location.

Werner