myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Stan Silvert" <stan.silv...@jboss.com>
Subject RE: JSF with JSR 168 Portlet
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 22:20:50 GMT
I'd love to help you, but that's IBM's code not MyFaces.  IBM has had
portlet support for much longer than we have so I am assuming that they
aren't using MyFaces under the covers.  I suggest you either switch to
MyFaces or take this up with IBM.

Stan Silvert

JBoss, Inc.

ssilvert@jboss.com

callto://stansilvert

________________________________

From: Sunil Tiwari [mailto:sunil.tiwari@tatainfotech.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:54 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: JSF with JSR 168 Portlet

Hi,

I am using IBM Websphere Studio Site developer 5.1.2 with Portal Toolkit
5.0.2.3

It provides JSF implementation in 2 ways.

Websphere provides 2 kinds of portlets : one is IBM specific(not based
on JSR 168) and the other one is IBM's own

implementation of JSR 168 portlet.

And it supports JSF(that is also IBM's implementation) for both type of
portlets.

I have used JSF successfully with IBM specifc portlet but the navigation
problems are coming in JSR 168 portlet.

Regards,

Sunil