myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Stan Silvert" <stan.silv...@jboss.com>
Subject RE: JSF with JSR 168 Portlet
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 18:58:15 GMT
I don't know about WebSphere Studio, but you should be able to get it to
work with MyFaces 1.0.9.  The instructions are here:

http://myfaces.apache.org/docs/portlet.html

Stan Silvert

JBoss, Inc.

ssilvert@jboss.com

callto://stansilvert

________________________________

From: Sunil Tiwari [mailto:sunil.tiwari@tatainfotech.com]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 5:35 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: JSF with JSR 168 Portlet

Hi,

I am using websphere studio site developer 5.1.2 with portal toolkit
5.0.2.3.

It provides the option to create JSR 168 portlet and the IBM specific
portlet.

Both supports JSF.

I was able to use JSF within IBM specific portlet. Simple navigation was
working fine.

But in JSR 168 portlet, simple navigation using faces-config is not
working.

Has anyone tried JSF-JSR 168 portlet and come across this navigation
problem?

Cld anyone suggest some solution for solving this problem?

Thanx..

-Sunil