myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Don Walters" <Don.Walt...@synopsys.com>
Subject RE: Problem with MyFaces in MyEclipse
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:15:49 GMT
Thanks.  Works great now!

Don

-----Original Message-----
From: Broekelmann, Mathias [mailto:MBroekelmann@PSI.DE]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:42 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: RE: Problem with MyFaces in MyEclipse

You have to add the myfaces extensionFilter to your web.xml:

    <!-- Extensions Filter -->
    <filter>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter</f
ilter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
            <param-value>100m</param-value>
            <description>Set the size limit for uploaded files.
                Format: 10 - 10 bytes
                        10k - 10 KB
                        10m - 10 MB
                        1g - 1 GB
            </description>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadThresholdSize</param-name>
            <param-value>100k</param-value>
            <description>Set the threshold size - files
                    below this limit are stored in memory, files above
                    this limit are stored on disk.

                Format: 10 - 10 bytes
                        10k - 10 KB
                        10m - 10 MB
                        1g - 1 GB
            </description>
        </init-param>
<!--        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadRepositoryPath</param-name>
            <param-value>/temp</param-value>
            <description>Set the path where the intermediary files will
be stored.
            </description>
        </init-param>-->
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jsf</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>extensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/faces/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>