myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Vitrone <je...@agentscape.com>
Subject Re: suggestions for how to display calendar
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2005 11:05:28 GMT
Bruno,
    Thanks, x:dataList is exactly what I was looking for.  It's sitting
right there in the examples, can't believe I missed that one.  Seems so
basic, I guess I was expecting it to be in the h: tags, and not need an
x: for it.
    I'll take a look at the schedule one when it comes out, although I
think we're going to wind up trying to do some fancy DHTML / Javascript
stuff with out schedule display, so I'll probably stick to my own.
Thanks anyway.

Jesse