myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Sunil Tiwari" <sunil.tiw...@tatainfotech.com>
Subject JSF with JSR 168 Portlet
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:35:00 GMT
Hi,

I am using websphere studio site developer 5.1.2 with portal toolkit 5.0.2.3.
It provides the option to create JSR 168 portlet and the IBM specific portlet.
Both supports JSF.
I was able to use JSF within IBM specific portlet. Simple navigation was working fine.
But in JSR 168 portlet, simple navigation using faces-config is not working.

Has anyone tried JSF-JSR 168 portlet and come across this navigation problem?
Cld anyone suggest some solution for solving this problem?

Thanx..

-Sunil

----- Original Message -----
From: Sunil Tiwari
To: MyFaces Discussion
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 12:57 PM
Subject: JSF with JSR 168 Portlet

Hi All,

I am trying to use JSF in JSR 168 portlet. I am not able to navigate from one jsp to another
jsp using navigation rules in faces-config.xml

Is it a bug in faces implementation for JSR 168 portlet??

If i dont want to use the navigation rules for navigation then how can I do it?

Can anyone tell me how to navigate without using navigation rules in myfaces?

Thanx a lot in advance.

Regards,
Sunil