myfaces-users mailing list archives: June 2005

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Werner Punz Re: Google Open Source Tue, 31 May, 08:23
Werner Punz Re: [OT] MyEclipse Tue, 31 May, 08:27
Werner Punz Re: new components Wed, 01 Jun, 07:54
ced_the.bear Re: RE: JSCookmenu, using Themes / Stylesheets Wed, 01 Jun, 08:00
ced_the.bear Re: Re: RE: JSCookmenu, using Themes / Stylesheets Wed, 01 Jun, 08:05
Klug, Boris Dynamic navigation rules Wed, 01 Jun, 08:45
Bruno Aranda Re: Dynamic navigation rules Wed, 01 Jun, 08:55
Bruno Aranda Re: Dynamic navigation rules Wed, 01 Jun, 08:58
Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21) RE: new components Wed, 01 Jun, 09:05
Daniel Zwink Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 09:08
Randahl Fink Isaksen Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 09:25
Daniel Zwink AW: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 09:28
Daniel Zwink AW: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 09:34
b0nyb0y Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 09:39
Randahl Fink Isaksen Re: AW: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 09:39
Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21) RE: AW: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 09:47
Daniel Zwink Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 10:03
Werner Punz Re: AW: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 10:06
Klug, Boris Re: Dynamic navigation rules Wed, 01 Jun, 10:45
Werner Punz JSCookmenu Question/Problem Wed, 01 Jun, 10:45
Randahl Fink Isaksen Re: AW: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 10:45
Lindfors Vesa RE: dataTable doesn't render an id per row? Wed, 01 Jun, 11:08
Steve Hodson blank page using myfaces-examples.war Wed, 01 Jun, 12:18
Sean Schofield Re: Re: RE: JSCookmenu, using Themes / Stylesheets Wed, 01 Jun, 12:25
Polanki, Varada \(Exchange\) RE: JSCookmenu Question/Problem Wed, 01 Jun, 12:27
Sean Schofield Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 12:30
ced_the.bear Re: JSCookmenu Question/Problem Wed, 01 Jun, 12:31
Rogerio Pereira Strange behavior with MyFaces + JBoss JAAS Wed, 01 Jun, 12:39
Srikanth Madarapu RE: spell checker with javascript Wed, 01 Jun, 12:40
Rogerio Pereira Re: Strange behavior with MyFaces + JBoss JAAS Wed, 01 Jun, 12:55
Rogerio Pereira Re: Strange behavior with MyFaces + JBoss JAAS Wed, 01 Jun, 12:58
Matt Blum Re: spell checker with javascript Wed, 01 Jun, 13:00
Bruno Aranda Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 13:19
Bruno Aranda Re: blank page using myfaces-examples.war Wed, 01 Jun, 13:26
Srikanth Madarapu RE: spell checker with javascript Wed, 01 Jun, 13:29
Jan Bols SelectItems only renders SelectItemGroup objects and not SelectItem objects inside Wed, 01 Jun, 13:43
mfaine checkboxes and sorting in a datatable Wed, 01 Jun, 14:03
Jan Bols Re: SelectItems only renders SelectItemGroup objects and not SelectItem objects inside Wed, 01 Jun, 14:04
Werner Punz Re: JSCookmenu Question/Problem Wed, 01 Jun, 14:06
Werner Punz Re: JSCookmenu Question/Problem Wed, 01 Jun, 14:06
Rogerio Pereira Strange behavior with MyFaces + JBoss JAAS , help! Wed, 01 Jun, 14:20
Sean Schofield Re: blank page using myfaces-examples.war Wed, 01 Jun, 14:23
Dominik Dary Re: Strange behavior with MyFaces + JBoss JAAS , help! Wed, 01 Jun, 14:35
Jan Bols <x:checkbox> inside dataTable can't find selectManyCheckBox component Wed, 01 Jun, 14:57
Balaji Saranathan RE: blank page using myfaces-examples.war Wed, 01 Jun, 14:59
Randahl Fink Isaksen Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 15:30
Slawek Re: checkboxes and sorting in a datatable Wed, 01 Jun, 15:53
Balaji Saranathan Question on developing backing beans Wed, 01 Jun, 16:08
alex Re: checkboxes and sorting in a datatable Wed, 01 Jun, 16:28
Jan Dockx x:tree2 cookie exception and renewing the tree model [Scanned by ClamAV] Wed, 01 Jun, 16:40
Brandon Goodin Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 16:45
b0nyb0y Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Wed, 01 Jun, 16:58
mfaine Re: checkboxes and sorting in a datatable Wed, 01 Jun, 17:01
ir.ing.Jan Dockx x:tree2 cookie exception and renewing the tree model We are using x:tree2 in 2 webapplications. The clients are thrilled. But, … We really need some help with x:tree2. I don't know whether this is a bug in x:tree2, other whether it is our code. Some discussion might help. We use client side navigation. 1) The tree model we use comes from a backing bean method: #{userH.treeModel}. The tree model is cached in a backing bean instance variable (it is a tree of instances of 4 different inner classes of the handler class). At a certain time, we call a stored procedure on the DB that adds some data, that represent nodes in the tree, from an action method. After the stored procedure, we refresh the cached data, before we end the action method. We debugged, and the new data is in the tree model. During render response, the getTreeModel method is called. But still the new nodes don't show up in the page. What are we missing? 2) We regularly get exceptions that have to do with parsing and the cookie. These exceptions are discussed in this list already, but I could not find any conclusive answer. With us, they "happen", after extensive use (impossible to debug), and after switching the user. I.e., the first user logs out, we log in as a second user, a completely new tree model is created in the beacking bean, we are directed to the page with the tree, and this gives the exception. To be able to solve these problems, a bit of explanation about the expected behavior would be nice, or someone talking us through the x:tree2 code, so that we can debug the problem ourself. We've done an effort, but as it is now, the code is a bit to dark for us to really understand what the intention is. We presume the x:tree2 code is caching the tree model somewhere, and that this is the cause of all these problems. But we didn't find where this cache might be, and how to reset it. Wed, 01 Jun, 17:28
Werner Punz Re: new components Wed, 01 Jun, 17:37
Werner Punz Re: Question on developing backing beans Wed, 01 Jun, 18:39
Balaji Saranathan RE: Question on developing backing beans Wed, 01 Jun, 18:56
Tim Pyle REQUEST Wed, 01 Jun, 19:51
Slawek Re: checkboxes and sorting in a datatable Wed, 01 Jun, 19:54
Tran, Binh SPAWAR selection lists Wed, 01 Jun, 21:44
"Ricardo R. Ramírez Valenzuela" Can't load myfaces in Orion Wed, 01 Jun, 23:34
Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21) HtmlCommand does not work when ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT=false Wed, 01 Jun, 23:49
ced_the.bear Re: Re: Re: RE: JSCookmenu, using Themes / Stylesheets Thu, 02 Jun, 06:47
Werner Punz Re: HtmlCommand does not work when ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT=false Thu, 02 Jun, 07:16
Jan Bols Re: <x:checkbox> inside dataTable can't find selectManyCheckBox component Thu, 02 Jun, 08:21
Martin Marinschek Re: HtmlCommand does not work when ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT=false Thu, 02 Jun, 08:35
Jan Bols Re: SelectItems only renders SelectItemGroup objects and not SelectItem objects inside Thu, 02 Jun, 09:16
sso...@o2.pl download file+https+tomcat+i exploder Thu, 02 Jun, 09:42
Sean Schofield Re: CookieMap Thu, 02 Jun, 10:12
Sean Schofield Re: org.apache.myfaces.PRETTY_HTML Thu, 02 Jun, 10:15
Sean Schofield Re: checkboxes and sorting in a datatable Thu, 02 Jun, 10:20
Rashmi Kumari conditional display of checkboxes Thu, 02 Jun, 10:36
Jan Bols <x:checkbox> looses state when inside dataTable Thu, 02 Jun, 11:02
Werner Punz Re: HtmlCommand does not work when ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT=false Thu, 02 Jun, 12:04
Srikanth Madarapu RE: checkbox> looses state when inside data Table Thu, 02 Jun, 12:22
Jan Bols Re: checkbox> looses state when inside data Table Thu, 02 Jun, 12:36
Francesco Consumi Re: CookieMap Thu, 02 Jun, 12:45
Jesse Alexander (KBSA 21) RE: HtmlCommand does not work when ALLOW_JAVASCRIPT=false Thu, 02 Jun, 12:51
Sean Schofield Re: CookieMap Thu, 02 Jun, 14:03
Lking Re: paginator, datatable and performance Thu, 02 Jun, 14:15
"Ricardo R. Ramírez Valenzuela" Re: Can't load myfaces in Orion Thu, 02 Jun, 14:26
Bruno Aranda Re: Can't load myfaces in Orion Thu, 02 Jun, 14:35
Polanki, Varada \(Exchange\) JSCookmenu questions Thu, 02 Jun, 14:55
Martin Marinschek Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 15:41
James Salt RE: selectManyListbox Conversion error Thu, 02 Jun, 15:46
Neal Haggard RE: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 16:22
Martin Marinschek Re: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 16:26
Srikanth Madarapu RE: checkbox> looses state when inside data Table Thu, 02 Jun, 16:32
Dave Sag Re: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 17:27
Werner Punz Re: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 17:37
Martin Marinschek Re: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 17:43
David Tashima PropertyNotFoundException when managed bean implements an interface? Thu, 02 Jun, 17:43
Martin Marinschek Re: PropertyNotFoundException when managed bean implements an interface? Thu, 02 Jun, 17:50
Werner Punz Re: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 17:56
David Tashima Re: PropertyNotFoundException when managed bean implements an interface? Thu, 02 Jun, 17:56
Martin Marinschek Re: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 18:02
Werner Punz Re: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 18:06
Enrique Medina Re: Google Open Source Thu, 02 Jun, 18:10
Rogerio Pereira graphicImage with user role support Thu, 02 Jun, 18:16
Mike Burati RE: PropertyNotFoundException when managed bean implements an interface? Thu, 02 Jun, 18:16
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 201426
Jun 201444
May 201423