myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Polanki, Varada \(Exchange\)" <>
Subject RE: JSCookmenu Question/Problem
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 12:27:09 GMT
You can use attribute visibleOnUserRole like below.

<x:navigationMenuItem id="nav_2_2" itemLabel="Data Overrides"
action="go_sample1" visibleOnUserRole="raja"/>

-----Original Message-----
From: news [] On Behalf Of Werner Punz
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 6:45 AM
Subject: JSCookmenu Question/Problem

Hi I am trying to display different menu items for different
Is there a way to do this in jscookmenu.
The way I tried it was to set rendered on the navigationMenuItems, that
does not work because the nav item does not have a rendered entry.
Rendered only seems to work on the full menu.
Another way would be to revert to the JSTL for changing the layout of
the menu dynamically, something which I try to avoid.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Kind regards

Werner Punz

Please be aware that, notwithstanding the fact that the person sending
this communication has an address in Bear Stearns' e-mail system, this
person is not an employee, agent or representative of Bear Stearns.
Accordingly, this person has no power or authority to represent, make
any recommendation, solicitation, offer or statements or disclose
information on behalf of or in any way bind Bear Stearns or any of its

View raw message