myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Korhonen, Kalle" <kkorh...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Loosing global messages when using redirect
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 18:32:50 GMT
Check http://www.thoughtsabout.net/blog/archives/000033.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Tatai [mailto:vtatai@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 12:42 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: Loosing global messages when using redirect

Ok, I just tested it and FacesContext.getCurrentInstance() inside the
filter returns null. Other people seem to have had the same problem
also:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?forumID=427&threadID=598476

I guess that perhaps the only approach possible is the #1 you described
above, or a mix of both, what do you think?

Regards,

V.