myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Darryl Parks" <dar...@parks.net>
Subject Targeting fragment
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:46:54 GMT
<P>I'd like to link to a fragment on the page, actually to a row in a datatable.&nbsp;
Preferably I'd like to use commandLink.&nbsp;I've run into a couple of problems:<BR>1)&nbsp;trying
to name the segment using the following method:&nbsp;id="#{cust.userId}" forceId="true",
gives an error saying the ID can't start with # -- so it's apparently not substituting the
field value.</P>
<P>2) How do I link to a fragment? The norm under HTML is something like &lt;a href="index.html#section_7"
&gt;, but under JSF navigation is through the config.xml.&nbsp; </P>
<P>I've searched the newsgroup, without any luck.&nbsp; Any direction would be appreciated!<BR>Thanks,<BR>Darryl</P><BR>