myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Kris Verhoye" <kris.verh...@synergetic-solutions.be>
Subject RE: General faces questions: messages, lifecycle
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:16:27 GMT
Okido, thanks! I'll use the change listeners then...

Regarding the messages tag: I'll try that again (though I think I tried
it in the beginning), but I only have one message in my resource bundle
(I don't use '_detail'): would the tag display messages twice even
without such a detail entry in the bundle?

Thanks again!!
Kris

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Marinschek [mailto:martin.marinschek@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 June 2005 16:56
To: MyFaces Discussion; kris.verhoye@synergetic-solutions.be
Subject: Re: General faces questions: messages, lifecycle

Second question: yes, a valueChange Listener is the most common way to
track changes i inputs.

As for the first question: have you tried playing around with

showDetail and showSummary as in:

    <x:messages errorClass="errorMessage" infoClass="infoMessage"
showSummary="false" showDetail="true"/>

regards,

Martin