myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Korhonen, Kalle" <kkorh...@cisco.com>
Subject Subclipse problem with MyFaces repository
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 20:24:23 GMT
I'm on Red Hat AS 3.0, using Eclipse 3.0 with subclipse client and
JavaSVN plugin (JavaHL's only available for Windows?). I get:

"Error while creating module:
org.tigris.subverison.javahl.ClientException: Authentication challenge
is not supported: null" and in the log an uncatched
SVNAuthenticationException.

First, has anybody seen the same problem?

Second, why does the server even send authentication challege for
read-only repository? Or, is the problem caused by something else?

Third, in the Eclipse SVN repository dialog, I should leave username /
password empty right?

Tried it with a couple of different ways, but can't get it to work. Can
anyone think of anything else I'm doing wrong?

Kalle