myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Sean Schofield <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: initial navigation
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 19:34:22 GMT
If its authentication you are worried about, then I would agree a
Filter (or using J2EE container managed security) would be the easiest
way.   Shale (a Struts subproject) has some cool new stuff related to
dialogs.

If you look at the usecases example there is custom navigation that
can depend on the result of a method binding.  Craig is using a custom
NavigationHandler to deal with some of that.  Pretty cool stuff IMO.

sean