myfaces-users mailing list archives

From christian.rue...@globus.ch
Subject Antwort: Re: [OF] how to force a new session
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:46:44 GMT
Thanks for your hint!!

Chris

"Carsten Fregin" <carsten@wildehor.de>
07.04.2005 11:21
Bitte antworten an "MyFaces Discussion"

        An:     "MyFaces Discussion" <myfaces-user@incubator.apache.org>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  Re: [OF] how to force a new session

You can store the session in a cookie or url encoded (jsessionid=xxxx). In
your case you should use the url. If the servlet engine does not find any
jsessionid, it will generate a new one.
To logout, you could write a Tag or jsp, removing the session (or just
wait for the timeout) and then redirect to something like
http://yourpage.com/index.jsp;jsessionid=0. This will regenerate a session
for you aswell.