myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Neal Haggard" <Neal.Hagg...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Which jar for multipartfilter?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 19:46:47 GMT
Check your web.xml, the package is now org.apache.myfaces.custom.fileupload.ExtensionsFilter,
not
Net.sourceforge.myfaces.custom.fileupload.ExtensionsFilter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick B Haggood [mailto:codezilla@email.com]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 12:24 PM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Which jar for multipartfilter?

I've checked my webapp's WEB-INF/lib folder, myfaces.jar and myfaces-extensions.jar are both
there.  I even copied them to tomcat's common/lib to be sure.  Still getting the following
error:

SEVERE: Exception starting filter multipartFilter
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
net.sourceforge.myfaces.custom.fileupload.ExtensionsFilter
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1332)