myfaces-users mailing list archives

From rosalba bochicchio <rosalba_2...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: MyFaces & Weblogoc 8.1 sp4
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 07:15:07 GMT
Hi Roger,
I had the same problem trying to make myFaces examples
1.0.9 work in WebLogic8.1 SP3 while examples from
version 1.0.8 work fine.The exception I get when
trying to run the examples is the following one:

Error 500--Internal Server Error
javax.faces.FacesException:
javax/servlet/jsp/el/FunctionMapper
	at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(Ljava.lang.String;)V(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:411)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(Ljavax.faces.context.FacesContext;Ljavax.faces.component.UIViewRoot;)V(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:280)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(Ljavax.faces.context.FacesContext;)V(LifecycleImpl.java:300)
	at
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;)V(FacesServlet.java:110)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run()Ljava.lang.Object;(ServletStubImpl.java:996)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;Lweblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl;)V(ServletStubImpl.java:419)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;Ljavax.servlet.FilterChain;)V(TailFilter.java:28)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;)V(FilterChainImpl.java:27)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;Ljavax.servlet.FilterChain;)V(ExtensionsFilter.java:112)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;)V(FilterChainImpl.java:27)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run()Ljava.lang.Object;(WebAppServletContext.java:6458)
	at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(Lweblogic.security.subject.AbstractSubject;Ljava.security.PrivilegedAction;)Ljava.lang.Object;(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject;Lweblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject;Ljava.security.PrivilegedAction;)Ljava.lang.Object;(SecurityManager.java:118)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet(Lweblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl;Lweblogic.servlet.internal.ServletResponseImpl;)V(WebAppServletContext.java:3661)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute(Lweblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread;)V(ServletRequestImpl.java:2630)
	at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute(Lweblogic.kernel.ExecuteRequest;)V(ExecuteThread.java:219)
	at
weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run()V(ExecuteThread.java:178)
	at
java.lang.Thread.startThreadFromVM(Ljava.lang.Thread;)V(Unknown
Source)
Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException:
javax/servlet/jsp/el/FunctionMapper
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;Lweblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl;)V(ServletStubImpl.java:469)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;Lweblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl;)V(ServletStubImpl.java:463)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;)V(ServletStubImpl.java:315)
	at
weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(Ljavax.servlet.ServletRequest;Ljavax.servlet.ServletResponse;)V(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:318)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(Ljava.lang.String;)V(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:405)
	... 17 more

but I didn't manage solving it yet...sorry!

Rosalba

--- "Roger Lee, NOTiFY" <roger.lee@notify.co.uk>

http://www.geocities.com/cupertinoindian/MyFacesTest.zip