myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Mihir Solanki" <mihir.sola...@patni.com>
Subject Design approach for tree2 component
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:32:46 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently using x:tree2 component in my application. (SERVER SIDE TREE)

I want to have an approach from you guys regarding what should be better
way.

1.                  Populate complete tree nodes (with roots and leafs) when
the page gets loaded.

2.                  Populate only those nodes which are initially visible
and then handle action events on each node and add/remove children as per
the action.

Actually I have a large amount of data to be displayed, so I don't know how
the tree2 handles the large data if I initially creates all the tree nodes.

Now if I go with the second approach, what I am doing is (adding/removing
nodes by handling action events) correct or not?

Thanks

Mihir Solanki

  _____

Patni Computer Systems Ltd.

Tel : 91 79 23240905 Ext : 413

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.