myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Heath Borders <heath.bord...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wizard like component
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:17:48 GMT
For us, we assign a unique action to every JSF page we make.  Then, I
also made a custom navigation handler that can return the
context-relative path to any given action.

>From there, we can track a history as far back as we want of people
going through our app.

Our app is just a huge conglomeration of wizards, so we know a good
deal about making them.  Mainly, we've just needed common layouts for
our pages, and nothing more.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org