myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Korhonen, Kalle" <kkorh...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: JSF, Tiles and Struts combo
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:03:44 GMT

We use both here. At first, we used struts-faces integration lib (also
for Tiles support!), but switched to MyFaces and TilesViewHandler
because of performance reasons and because we didn't really need
struts/faces integration. Struts-faces worked just fine, though I
remember I had to patch up little something in the lib to get url
parameters to be forwarded correctly. Our Struts and Faces servlets
simply handle different mappings.

Kalle