myfaces-users mailing list archives

From "Korhonen, Kalle" <kkorh...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Datatable
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:23:13 GMT

Not too sure what you mean (and was on vacation for last two weeks...
now going through the 300+ myfaces mails I got in the meantime - argh),
but I implemented a simple CollapsiblePanel component a while ago (which
does what the name says) and its committed into Myfaces. So if you are
just looking a simple thing to collapse/expand a group of child
componentes, you might be able to use or extend CollapsiblePanel.

Kalle