myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Csík Norbert <cs...@freemail.hu>
Subject popup element
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:19:36 GMT
Hi!

I've tried to use the popup element in the MyFaces extensions components, but I failed. I
use Sun's JSF 1.1 RI with MyFaces 1.0.8 extensions. I've put the following code into an h:panelGrid,
but nothing happend.

              <x:popup styleClass="popup" closePopupOnExitingElement="true"
                       closePopupOnExitingPopup="true" displayAtDistanceX="10"
                       displayAtDistanceY="10">
                <h:outputText value="some text."/>
                <f:facet name="popup">
                  <h:panelGroup>
                    <h:panelGrid columns="1">
                      <h:outputText value="Popup Text 2"/>
                    </h:panelGrid>
                  </h:panelGroup>
                </f:facet>
              </x:popup>

The text "some text" rendered, with some events calling javascript functions, but the JSPopup.js
reference is missing in the generated HTML: orgApacheMyfacesPopup is not defined.

Can anyone help me what to do? Is something wrong with the component, or I missed something?

Please reply to my e-mail address too, because I'm not in the list, yet.

Thanks

--
 Norbert Csík