myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matthias Wessendorf <maili...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
Subject Re: [OT] JSF2.0 and AJAX
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:57:21 GMT
Matt-

last days I looked at 1.2 spec and also loaded nightly builds
from java.net. But there is something missing in the JAR (jsf-api.jar)
eg ActionSource2

on the other hand the jar contains empty packages
"javax.faces.tree" and "javax.faces.component.base"
that are not (for now I guess) defined in the spec.

Also some "new" methods are created (inside UIViewRoot)
and EL stuff is for now not deprecated.

Do you know what happens to that stuff?

Thanks,
Matthias