myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Matt Raible <li...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces JSF-Blank Application
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 17:38:10 GMT
I designed Equinox as a more robust version of struts-blank for all the
popular Java web frameworks.  It currently supports Spring, Struts, JSF
(MyFaces 1.0.7), Tapestry and WebWork.  The data layer support includes
Hibernate, iBATIS, JDO,  Spring JDBC and OJB.

http://equinox.dev.java.net

I can whip up and send you a pre-built version of JSF with one of the
above persistence frameworks if you like.

Hope this helps,

Matt