myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Dave Sag <d...@visualitylife.com>
Subject Re: Math in the expressions.
Date Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:44:10 GMT
what type does getColumnCount return?  i have code like that which
works fine.  in my case i have a bean that returns someone's total
income but in a whole long number of cents.

so i have

<h:outputText id="total_income"
			styleClass="boldFigures"
			value="#{reportSummary.totalIncome / 100}">
	<f:convertNumber type="currency"
			currencySymbol="£"/>
</h:outputText>

and it works fine.