myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javascript getElementById Issues
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 14:37:29 GMT
well, what I meant is that in fact the html is almost completely
generated in the JSF case, so there usually is so much change in the
structure and layout of the HTML code that you almost certainly need
to rewrite large portions of your javascript anyways; fine though if
that is not true in your case ...

you find the usage for the jsValueChangeListener component in the
examples section of the myfaces example webapp, plus I wrote an e-mail
about that not too long ago (should be available somewhere in the
archive).

regards,

Martin