myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Manfred Geiler <manol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: populate resultSet
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:54:23 GMT
Francesco,
Just place your "populate()" call into your getList method, use the
<x:dataTable> instead of <h:dataTable>, set the "preserveData" attribute
to true and lean back. ;-)
There is some (not yet neatly documented) magic inside the extended data
table that makes the component do call your getList method only once per
request.

HTH,
Manfred