myfaces-users mailing list archives

From Catalin Kormos <catal...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: pageSelectionListener tag implementation help needed
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:54:26 GMT

--- "Korhonen, Kalle" <kkorhone@cisco.com> wrote:

> [...]

No, it does't work. The pageIndexVar represents only a
name used by a bean which holds the page index value,
that can be used inside the dataScroller tag; (like
the var for dataTable). So, binding it like you said,
only changes the name of that bean...(the bean's name
which holds the actual value). Thanks anyway for your
interest.

Any other ideeas?