myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo B <ebre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.3.2 Release
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2018 13:56:44 GMT
I won't have much time in the next couple of weeks, as I'm going to be on
vacation. But after that, I should be able to perform the release.

In the meantime, I have some questions after the move to Git. I'm not sure
if after the move, we have to modify some pom.xml files, do you guys know
if we have to make any modification? Does the release process stay the
same? Any help here would be great.

Regards,
Eduardo