myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Nicolucci" <pnico...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Migrate all MyFaces projects to Git
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 13:30:19 GMT

I see we have a master branch on git as well as a "2.3.x_". I've been
committing changes for version 2.3.x to the master branch should we also
commit to the 2.3.x_ branch? Just want to ensure I'm doing the correct
deliveries.

I assume we just need to deliver to master for 2.3 changes right now and
then once we start a 2.4 etc we'll catch the 2.3.x branch up to master and
do new forward development in master?

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci