myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Tobago 4.2.1
Date Tue, 08 May 2018 10:32:33 GMT
Hi Udo, others!

Considering this is the following source zip?
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1134/org/apache/myfaces/tobago/tobago/4.2.1/
with sha1 a57c13ae4aea6270a7efe233a1cb64b12e4cd548 ?

In which case I'm +1

* builds
* rat ok
* LICENSE ok
* NOTICE ok
* sig ok

Please next time also add the link to the source tarball/zip + it's sha1 in the VOTE mail.
Otherwise we don't really have a guaranteed way to tell what we did vote on at all ;)

txs and LieGrue,
strub