myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Nicolucci" <pnico...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Perform MyFaces 2.3.1 release?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 16:06:01 GMT

+1 here as well.

Thanks,

Paul

From:	Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.thomas@gmail.com>
To:	MyFaces Development <dev@myfaces.apache.org>
Date:	04/26/2018 11:46 AM
Subject:	Re: Perform MyFaces 2.3.1 release?

+1 and move the open issue to 2.3.2

Am Donnerstag, 26. April 2018 schrieb Eduardo B :
  Hello,

  I just wanted to start the conversation with the community to check if we
  should start performing the release for MyFaces 2.3.1?

  We have fixed 18 JIRA issues, most of them are API signature methods, and
  some JS improvements as well. The following link would contain the
  release notes:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10600&version=12342790

  We have only one open JIRA issue which seems a minor improvement:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-4214

  I'd like to start this soon, perhaps before the move to git so we can get
  a release out that includes these important changes.

  Any objections?

  Regards,
  Eduardo M. Breijo