myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo B <ebre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about MyFaces 2.3.0 release
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 21:33:53 GMT
I went ahead and checked out src from https://svn.apache.org/repos/
asf/myfaces/site/trunk/

I have modified some files with new download links, reference to MyFaces
2.3.0, etc. When I tried to do mvn site:deploy I'm getting a connection
refused error.

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error uploading
site

at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.deploy.AbstractDeployMojo.push(AbstractDeployMojo.java:478)

at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.deploy.AbstractDeployMojo.deploy(AbstractDeployMojo.java:332)

at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.deploy.AbstractDeployMojo.deployTo(AbstractDeployMojo.java:293)

at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.deploy.AbstractDeployMojo.execute(AbstractDeployMojo.java:172)

at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:134)

at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:207)

... 20 more

Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.authentication.AuthenticationException:
Cannot connect. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
(Connection refused)

at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.jsch.AbstractJschWagon.openConnectionInternal(AbstractJschWagon.java:264)

at
org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.openConnection(AbstractWagon.java:115)

at org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.connect(AbstractWagon.java:216)

at org.apache.maven.wagon.AbstractWagon.connect(AbstractWagon.java:152)

at
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.deploy.AbstractDeployMojo.push(AbstractDeployMojo.java:428)

... 25 more

Maybe I'm missing some kind of permission in the server?

Regards,
Eduardo