myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo B <ebre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about MyFaces 2.3.0 release
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:21:15 GMT
Thanks again guys, I've been able to update the MyFaces website with JSF
2.3: https://myfaces.apache.org/

I still have one more/final question hopefully.

How do we get the jars into maven central?

For example:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.myfaces.core/myfaces-api

https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.myfaces.core/myfaces-impl

I only see the beta jars.

Thanks,
Eduardo

>>> 2) https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/core/tags/myface
>>> s-core-module-2.3.0/
>>>
>>> Also I know I have to do some modifications like the download links,
>>> etc. But how do I create de core23 site? Is it automatically created when
>>> the commands mentioned about are executed?
>>>
>>> Thanks again,
>>> Eduardo

of 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT:

(GMT+0100)