myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <lof...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Questions about MyFaces 2.3.0 release
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 22:50:28 GMT
Hi Eduardo,

I'm using this description for the releases of Tobago, which might be
quite similar:

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/release-checklist.html

For the distribution I use this Script (which is linked on the page
obove). It loads the artefacts from the maven repo (you may also want to
use your local artifacts, alliteratively. Than it checks the hashes and
load the stuff up to SVN.

http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/scripts/release-artifacts.sh

You may modify and use it.

By the way, MD5 hashes shouldn't distributed any longer (the Tobago
script is not up-to-date, here).

Regards,

Udo