myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Andraschko <andraschko.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release of MyFaces Core 2.3.0
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 22:46:59 GMT
Ok, seems like @PostConstruct of a @ManagedBean isn't called anymore.

Seems like the ManagedBean is instantiated correctly, the
@ManagedProperty's are resolved but @PostConstruct isn't called.
ManagedBeanBuilder ln213 calls the LifecycleProvider2 to do the
@PostConstruct but nothing happens.

Any idea why a Tomcat7LifecycleProvider is used when running with
mvn-jetty? As InstanceManager
http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.tomcat/tomcat-api/8.0.12/org/apache/tomcat/SimpleInstanceManager.java
is used, which really does nothing.
Should this work? I wonder how did this ever work?
Tried it again and faced the same problem with MF2.2 now....