myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <lof...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Preparation for the 4.0.0 release
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 09:29:42 GMT
Hmm.

I think you mean there is no "verified" beside my commit in the list?
I've checked the history, there is no verified beside my name at all.

Beside Hennings commits there is also never a "verified". But he has 2
commits in September with different login name.

I've 2 commits today, one with
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces-tobago.git and one with
https://github.com/apache/myfaces-tobago, but both are without "verified".

On https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/ I can see my accounts are linked.

I can't find any miss-configuration. Do you know, where is the
documentation for that?

Udo