myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf.js post 2.3 plans
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 09:34:56 GMT
Hi Dora, what do you mean that the
behavior of repeated ajax calls is same?

I tried your example yesterday after building the final js file via a
mvn build and before
only the second form got an ajax viestate update
now both forms get one.

What behavior do you get?
Did you make a proper mvn clean install to get the latest jsf.js in?

ajaxresponse22.js was deleted because it is dead code it accidentally
was in the codebase, ajaxresponse.js now updates all forms in a
multiform environment under a given view root. In your example
the viewroot is the body element.

Werner