myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jsf.js post 2.3 plans
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2017 14:09:27 GMT
No sync with Mojarra I have discussed that a while ago.
The problem is a licensing problem. Mojarra basically can use
our code but not vice versa, because the CDDL cannot be implemented in
ASF2 code.

The ASF2 license is a very liberal license, but due to the fact that it
is so liberal, it is impossible to integrate less liberal code in our
codebase.

As for your repeated Ajax problems MYFACES-4160 that is a really old
spec bug which reared its ugly head in multiform scenarii.
I worked around that by providing a special config param.
With JSF 2.3 it finally will be fixed.

Werner