myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.myfaces.shade packages in JSF 2.3
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 03:29:21 GMT
Hi

The code in core/branches/2.3.x is a working prototype of JSF 2.3 spec. It
is ready for a beta release, after a release of MyFaces Test.

We haven't discussed anything about add commons-codec dependency and remove
shade package. But this is a good moment to say something about it.

MYFACES-4005 was something done on the way to fix an issue, but in my
opinion update commons-codec and remove shade package has sense, at least
for 2.3.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe