myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Leonardo Uribe <lu4...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 2.3 Status
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 19:10:51 GMT
Hi Thomas

Ok, thanks for the list.

>From my side I have been working on features like CDI integration,
h:commandScript and fixing wrappers/events. I still need to commit some
patches I'm working on related to this, but I hope to do it soon.

Most CDI integration is complete, only some small details related to
@FacesConfig and others. f:websocket is also complete.

Search Expression API is already done, so feel free to close it as fixed. I
have added 2.3.0 in jira.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe