myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Preparation for a 3.0.0 release
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 13:20:34 GMT
Hi,

it's like a chicken egg problem until we make a release we don't get to
much user feedback. Since we have made 7 alphas I would say we should go
for the next stage.
If Udo is the release manager he can decide if it's ready or not (He is
doing all the work). From my technical point, all parts i would like to see
are touched.

Please go for a release. I don't see any problems to release it if there
are know limitations because I would like to get better and more feedback.

Regards

Bernd