myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Udo Schnurpfeil <...@schnurpfeil.de>
Subject Re: [Tobago] Preparation for a 3.0.0 release
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2016 13:14:02 GMT
Hi,

Themes:

I would like to keep the themes inside the release and mark them as
"preliminary". This is easier to support, so it makes less work and it
may show the development.

I'll add some issues (one per theme) to track the progress in the themes.

Same with the examples "test" and "addressbook".

Regards,

Udo