myfaces-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Kienenberger <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TOBAGO-1473: hudson-jobadmin membership
Date Sat, 21 May 2016 12:32:58 GMT
Dennis,

"deki" should now be a member of the hudson-jobadmin app-group.

Let's keep requests like this on the dev mailing list.  That way,
other developers know the process for getting the credentials, other
developers know who is involved in the project needing the
credentials, and (sometimes) others can grant the credentials.

Best Regards!